You’re Invited To Our Event!
Exclusive Gait Analysis & Movement Screen
Tuesday, June 20th@6:00pm, Applied Fitness Solutions – Rochester Hills (Behind Dick’s Sporting Goods)
Join AFS CEO & exercise physiologist Mike Stack and AFS Rochester owner Jared Freeman for a workshop and hands on run performance screening event geared toward improving your stride and keeping you running injury free! All runners who get screened will also receive a 30 min. 1 on 1 meeting with one of the coaches to review their footage and discuss how to improve their imbalances.
- 50% off Gait Analysis & Movement Screen (Normally $75)
- Includes results meeting to review footage and consult with coach
- Presentation on proper deceleration training for injury prevention
- Ask the trainers questions and trade stories with fellow SOMO runners
- Enter to Win a $50 Gift Card from Lole
Featured speaker, Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness and human performance. His scope of practice ranges from beginner exercisers to marathon, triathlon, and ironman competitors.
RSVP FOR THIS EVENT!
Oops! We could not locate your form.