As we age, it becomes much more difficult to stay in shape…
Around 40 years old, you may begin to ask yourself, “why is it so hard to lose weight now!?” You’re not doing anything differently, but for some reason, the pounds come on easier and seemingly never come off. There are many factors involved and our bodies go through a variety of changes that affect our metabolisms and overall lifestyles. But that doesn’t mean you’re doomed to watch the scale go up as the years do.
Join AFS CEO & exercise Physiologist Mike Stack on Tuesday, June 27th at 6:30pm for a special interactive workshop: “I’m 40… Why Can’t I Lose Weight!?” to learn:
- The Science Behind Age-Related Weight Gain
- Aging Fact vs. Fallacy
- Nutrition, Exercise, and Behavioral Strategies to Address the Mechanism of Age-Related Weight Gain
- Who: Clients and guests!
- What: An interactive workshop on how to stay in shape once 40 hits
- Where: Upstairs Weight Loss Room, AFS Plymouth, 40700 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- When: Tuesday, June 27th at 6:30pm!
Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness, and human performance including marathon, triathlon, and ironman prep coaching.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Know anyone that might share the frustration? Bring them along!
Client: gets 3 FREE Weight Loss Solution classes per guest
Guest: each gets a FREE WEEK of Weight Loss Solution classes!