You’re Invited To Our Workshop!
Death To Diets
Are you sick of the up and down hamster wheel of crash diets, quick fixes, and miracle products? So are we! Come to our workshop and learn a more healthy and sustainable approach to weight loss and health improvement!
Tuesday, May 23rd at 6:00pm, Applied Fitness Solutions – Rochester Hills
Join AFS CEO & exercise physiologist Mike Stack for a FREE workshop as he tackles the confusion around dieting, calorie restriction, metabolism, and all the other fun stuff we google feverishly at 2am:
- Learn the Real Truth of Calories In-Calories Out
- Build Practical & Sustainable Nutrition Skills
- Discuss and Debunk the Latest “Fad Diets”
- Ask Questions and Trade Stories With Fellow Exercisers
- Meet up with Heather from Finding Her Happy Pace for miscellaneous discussion on cats, goats, or chipotle 😉
Enter To WinWin a Polar A300 Smart Watch!
Featured speaker, Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness and human performance. His scope of practice ranges from beginner exercisers to marathon, triathlon, and ironman competitors.