Name: Khalil Kandah
Start Date: 4/1/2015
Fitness Practitioner: Chris Eskin
Results To Date: 20lbs of fat lost this summer
1) How did you hear about AFS?
I used to work out at the Bally’s before AFS took over the location this past winter. I dropped in to see the place and thought this is what I needed to jump start my fitness.
2) What/Who inspired you to take the first step toward getting in shape?
After turning 50, I started to feel my age. I thought this was the time to start getting in better shape and improve my health.
3) What initially intrigued you about our program/why did you sign up?
I liked the one on one practitioner part of the program. I like being able to measure my progress and have someone to motivate me when needed.
4) How did you achieve the success you’ve seen thus far?
I use the Fat secret app on my phone and get as close as i can to the eating goals my practitioner sets for me. I’m Not always 100% successful but fat secret really does help me monitor my food intake. I’ve learned a lot using it.
5) What changes have you noticed in your life since starting with AFS?
I am more energetic, I feel better, and my clothes fit right!
6) Advice you can offer others looking to make changes you’ve made?
My advice is to set goals and initially not to focus too much on eating. Just learn what you eat every day and make small changes gradually. Also, the classes are very fun and challenging. Come regularly!
Khalil, we can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you!
-AFS TeamWant more info on Khalil’s program?
[actionbutton color=”#ff4301″ link=”https://appliedfitness.wpengine.com/contact/”]Contact Us![/actionbutton]