Name: Jacqueline Pluta
Start Date: 1/8/2015
Fitness Practitioner: Devin Tarrant
Results To Date: 11lbs of fat lost, 2lbs of lean mass gained
1) How did you hear about AFS?
I had several co-workers in Ann Arbor that had been attending AFS for some time and was always interested, but that location didn’t work for my schedule. As soon as I heard they were opening a location in Plymouth, I signed up immediately.
2) What/Who inspired you to take the first step toward getting in shape?
I was struggling to drop the rest of the weight I gained from having my child. I hadn’t gotten into a consistent eating/working out schedule since prior to getting pregnant.
3) What initially intrigued you about our program/why did you sign up?
I really like the idea of the program including both diet and exercise and having a go-to coach assigned for help and questions. I also liked that the WLS sessions are held at all different times and you don’t have to pre-sign up to attend.
4) How did you achieve the success you’ve seen thus far?
5) What changes have you noticed in your life since starting with AFS?
I’m working muscles in class that I haven’t worked before and becoming more aware of my nutritional choices. Now that I got to my first goal, I’m working hard to get to my next goal, which I wouldn’t be able to do without AFS. Working with AFS has also encouraged me to incorporate more exercise in my normal routine on a weekly basis.
6) Advice you can offer others looking to make changes you’ve made?
Go Jackie! Bye bye baby weight!! 🙂
-AFS TeamWant more info on Jackie’s program?
[actionbutton color=”#ff4301″ link=”https://4afsfit.com/contact/”]Contact Us![/actionbutton]