“Training the Brakes Before the Engine: Optimizing Sports Performance”
Join us for our FREE workshop on Wednesday, March 1st at 6:30pm, Applied Fitness Solutions -Ann Arbor
Attendee’s will learn:
- Role of deceleration training in optimizing performance and preventing injury
- A simple movement screen to identify deficient aspects of movement that cause injury and impair performance
- Corrective exercises to address weak links in the kinetic chain
- Strength training program design tips to improve body balance and explosiveness
- Speed, quickness, and agility drills to optimize sport-speed
Join AFS Founder Mike Stack on Wednesday, March 1st at 6:30pm in Ann Arbor and learn the importance of deceleration training and how to optimize performance and injury prevention in athletes. “Train the brakes before the engine” and optimize your offseason!
Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness, and human performance including marathon, triathlon, and ironman prep coaching.