Michigan Lightning Performance Workshop
Applied Fitness Solutions and Michigan Lightning have been working together for the past 3 months and the “meat” of the partnership is still to come! With unique opportunities for your athlete both on an individual and team level coming in the next few months, we felt it would be beneficial to give you an overview of what to expect.
Don’t Miss the Event
Thursday Oct. 18th at 7:15pm (Parents & Athletes Welcome)
Location: Applied Fitness Solutions (1136 S. Rochester Rd. Rochester Hills, MI, 48307) Nestled BEHIND Dick’s Sporting Goods…Yes, there is a business back there. Coming off of Avon rd? We’re located BEHIND Home Depot. Confused? Watch the video below. Still confused? It’s not meant to be 😉
What We’ll Cover
- Importance of building a BASE of fitness (and what that means)
- The Role of injury prevention in strength & conditioning
- Ideal age/maturity level for optimal benefits
- Navigating the competition schedule (where and how training fits in)
- Full explanation of AFS partnership & upcoming opportunities
- Open Q&A for any and all questions/concerns
Who Should Attend
- Parents with athletes who have aspirations to advance in the sport. This means performance enhancement for current competition level, but more importantly preparation for the next level (especially those looking to play high level club, high school, or college soccer).
- Parents with athletes looking to improve their speed, agility, and explosiveness.
- Parents looking to take extra steps to prevent injury for their athletes.
Oops! We could not locate your form.