Three months. One goal. No more “starting over.”
If someone were to tell you that you could change the trajectory of your life in three months, would you believe them? You’d probably go through a string of thoughts like, “I’ve heard this before” and “here we go again.” Which is quite understandable given how inconsistent the weight loss industry, as a whole, can be.
Enter AFS’ Medical Fitness-Based Lifestyle and Weight Management Program. The goal here isn’t to lose as much weight as possible in a short amount of time, but rather to lose weight using methods that allow you to keep the weight off by implementing progressive behaviors that build off of each other. All with the help of AFS’ own fitness professionals guiding you each step of the way.
Get ready to dive deep into the real factors that have blocked you from losing weight in the past, including stress, coping with triggers, emotions, social support, and even shopping!
What will it take?
- One 60-min Zoom discussion group per week with a highly-trained medical fitness expert from AFS
- A commitment to increasing your current level of physical activity
- A goal of making some modest dietary changes
- At least two visits to an AFS facility (to take pre- and post-program body composition measurements using InBody)
Who we’re looking for:
- Those who are overweight by BMI standards (> 25kg/m2)
- Those who would like to lose more than 20 lbs
- Those who are apparently healthy, medically cleared to exercise, have no significant physical limitations, and are not taking medications that cause weight gain or would prevent weight loss
If you nodded your head “yes” to the bullet points above, get ready. We’re here to cut through all of the fitness industry’s jargon and give you what you need to lose weight and keep it off. We’ll bring the science. You bring the effort. The results will naturally follow.
This program is completely free to all participants who sign up! All we ask is that you provide us with feedback on your experience in this program.