Cubed Yams vs. Cubed Sweet Potatoes
1 cup of cubed yams- 177 calories
CHO: 42g, 6g fiber
1 cup of cubed sweet potatoes- 114 calories
Fat: .1 g
CHO: 27g, 4 g fiber
YOU SAVE: 63 calories and 15g of CHO per cup!
4 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. cinnamon
2 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash, peel, chop potatoes into 1”cubes.
- In separate bowl, combine honey, olive oil, and cinnamon.
- Toss potatoes in mixture. I shook them in a closed Tupperware container to spread evenly.
- Add potatoes to baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 30-50 minutes, rotating half way. Roast longer for desired texture.
- Once roasted thoroughly, you can broil for 5-10 minutes to char outer layer to desired crispness.