Sriracha Pineapple Chicken
Spring is in the air and Hawaiian pineapples are at their peak! Enjoy this sweet and spicy recipe; high in protein with a kick of hot sauce!
- 2 chicken breasts
- Pineapple chunks
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sriracha- as much as you want!
- Chili powder
- Smoked paprika
Cut chicken breast into large pieces, then rub with spices — be generous. Set off to the side. Slice red onion and place at the bottom of the baking dish; add chicken on top, cover with minced garlic, sriracha sauce, and honey. Add pineapple chunks to pan and bake at 350° F until chicken is cooked, about 20-25 minutes.
- Chicken (8oz): 280 calories, 6g of Fat, 0g of Carb, 50g of Protein
- Pineapple (1cup): 74 calories, 0g of Fat, 20g of Carb, 0g of Protein
- Red Onion (1): 45 calories, 0g of Fat, 11g of Carb, 0g of Protein
- Garlic cloves (3): 15 calories, 0g of Fat, 3g of Carb, 1g of Protein
- Honey (1tbsp): 64 calories, 0g of Fat, 17 g of Carbs, 0g of Protein
- Sriracha (3tbsp): 15 calories, 0g of Fat, 3g of Carbs, 0g of Protein
- Total: 495 calories, 6g of Fat, 54g of Carb, 50g of Protein