Name: Greg Lucot
Start Date: 1/04/09
Fitness Practitioner: Michael Stack
Results: Lost 34lbs of fat, gained 17lbs of lean mass
1) How did you hear about AFS?
I heard about AFS from my wife Linda, she was a client at AFS long before I was.
2) What/Who inspired you to take the first step toward getting in shape?
Two people inspired me. Linda and my Dad. My wife inspired me by the incredible results she was having working out at AFS. My Dad inspired me in a sort of negative way. He had a heart attack and died at the age of sixty. I was not interested in following his foot steps.
3) What initially intrigued you about our program/why did you sign up?
I had a consultation with Mike Stack, after that I knew AFS was the place I was going to make the changes I needed.
4) How did you achieve the success you’ve seen thus far?
Food Log, food log, food log..Also, I never missed a workout unless I was injured.
5) What changes have you noticed in your life since starting with AFS?
I decreased my fat mass considerably and also gained a substantial amount of lean mass. More importantly, I no longer have to take medication for high blood pressure and cholesterol.
6) Advice you can offer others looking to make changes you’ve made?
AFS has an incredibly knowledgeable staff and an organized system for getting their clients results. If you follow the directions of your trainer, you can’t fail!
Congrats Greg! Your dad would be very proud, as are we!
-AFS TeamWant more info on Greg’s program?
[actionbutton color=”#ff4301″ link=”https://appliedfitness.wpengine.com/contact/”]Contact Us![/actionbutton]