Name: Alex Evans
Start Date: 1/8/2015
Fitness Practitioner: Devin Tarrant
Results To Date: 11lbs of fat lost, 2lbs of lean mass gained
1) How did you hear about AFS?
I learned of AFS when I was looking for a workout program online and Jared kept popping up on my screen.
2) What/Who inspired you to take the first step toward getting in shape?
My friend Carla is an inspiration for me, we would always workout and run together until one day she moved to Minnesota. I missed my workout buddy and I stopped working out as much.
3) What initially intrigued you about our program/why did you sign up?
I was interested in the program because I liked the idea of group classes and because I could have someone assist me with a guided running program.
4) How did you achieve the success you’ve seen thus far?
I feel like I have been successful through staying consistent with food logging, classes, and other assigned exercises (with encouragement from my trainer!). Assessments help a lot too, because they keep me accountable.
5) What changes have you noticed in your life since starting with AFS?
Since I have been with AFS I have found I feel happier, healthier, and more energetic. I have also found that I don’t have to tuck my stomach into my pants and I like that.
6) Advice you can offer others looking to make changes you’ve made?
Stay positive, be consistent, communicate with your trainer, and have fun 🙂
Alex always has a smile when she’s here, thanks Alex 🙂
-AFS TeamWant more info on Alex’s program?
[actionbutton color=”#ff4301″ link=”https://4afsfit.com/contact/”]Contact Us![/actionbutton]