Join Us at 242: All New Event!
As the new year gets under way, 242 is partnering with Applied Fitness Solutions to provide you with a fresh perspective on your health this year! This 2hr long workshop is designed for community members who are looking to simplify their approach to wellness by working on fundamental mindset, planning, and behavioral skills. Walk in the door not knowing where to start, leave with confidence and conviction that this is the year you can make it stick.
Join us on Saturday, Jan. 19th from 10am-12pm
Location:648 S Wagner Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
What We’ll Cover
- Not failing before you begin: Lifestyle Evaluation & Expectation Setting
- How to make ALL health behaviors as habitual as brushing your teeth: Healthy Habit Formation
- Work WITH not against your brain: Goal Setting that ACTUALLY Works
- Growth Mindset strategies to deal with setbacks
- Shame identification skills to shift toxic self-talk
- Open Q&A for any and all questions
Who Should Attend
- Busy parents who often fail to prioritize themselves…We see you!
- Working professionals who are at the desk more than they’d like to be.
- Anyone who’s said to themselves recently: “I need to do something.” That something starts here.
- Those who suffer from FOMO (fear of missing out) and have two hours to spare on a Saturday morning.
Single Ticket: $25, Two Ticket Discount: $40
Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is a life long educator, serving as a clinical lecturer for both The University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University. He has a knack for making seemingly complicated concepts relatable and actionable. He enjoys the opportunity to entertain and educate audiences from all backgrounds and takes pride in his ability to create at least one “ah hah!” moment for every group he presents to.