Most of us have, at one point or another, felt excited about tackling a goal only to find ourselves back at square one. It’s disheartening. It’s discouraging. It’s, well, the feeling of being stuck.
While our environment does play a huge role in how successful we are, often times, we don’t even realize that there’s an even more important factor: our inner world. Internal dialogues, rigid grooves of thought patterns, and even our inevitable decline in motivation can take a serious toll on the probability that we’ll achieve our goals. It’s time we recognize and tackle them, systematically.
Enter: BLND, an integrative health management group with a blend of social workers, psychologists, yoga leaders, and holistic guides curating custom mental and behavioral health services for individuals, groups & organizations. For our 4-part workshop series, we’re happy to announce we’ll be working with Brooke and John!
The Finer Details:
Each of the four sessions will include education, application, and key takeaways to gain new knowledge, and opportunities to elevate your strategies and break through the roadblocks faster and become more aware of the way your mind used to do things along the way.
In essence, you’ll be able to:
- Gain insight into how to apply mental performance skills, and allow individuals to focus and concentrate on self care with greater ease.
- Consider the performances, obstacles, process, and skills related to achieving optimal results.
- Increase autonomy, competence, and connectedness to develop a committed plan of action to cultivate skills around how to manage time most effectively in your academic and professional life.
The who, what, where, and when:
- Who: Anyone and everyone who’s interested in enhancing their performance and quality of life… with a more strategic approach rooted in self-care and understanding!
- What: “Unstuck,” a 4-part mindset/skill-building workshop series
- Where: AFS Plymouth, 40700 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- When (each session is 75 minutes):
- Tuesday, January 14th at 6:30pm – Performances, obstacles, values, attention
- Tuesday, January 21st at 6:30pm – Staying in the present + motivation
- Tuesday, January 28th at 6:30pm – Willpower reserves
- Tuesday, February 4th at 6:30pm – Solidifying committed actions and creating a culture of success
Reserve your spot:
Total capacity for this workshop series is 50 people, so be sure to fill out the information below to secure your spot. Don’t worry, we’ll provide everything you need. Just make sure to bring comfortable clothes, as we’ll be moving around. The $100 payment will cover ALL 4 workshop sessions!
Oops! We could not locate your form.