Your schedule’s tight, your sleep is scarce, and time to breathe comes about as often as the full moon.
Join AFS CEO & exercise physiologist Mike Stack on Tuesday, May 22nd at 6:30pm for a special interactive workshop: “The 3% Rule: How Altering 3% of Your Week Can Change Your Life”
- Save Time, Save Money, Think ahead (modern day meal prep strategies)
- Exercising on Accident (the surprising effect of “NEAT”)
- Permission to Prioritize (the psychology of putting others first)
- Who: Clients and guests!
- What: An interactive workshop on how to effectively manage your week to maximize your success–in work, life, and fitness–without giving up the things you love
- Where: Upstairs Weight Loss Room, AFS Plymouth, 40700 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- When: Tuesday, May 22nd at 6:30pm!
Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness, and human performance including marathon, triathlon, and ironman prep coaching.
This event happened on May 22nd! In case you missed it, or you just want to get info from the workshop, we got you covered:
- For Mike’s powerpoint presentation: 3PercentRule_Print_PLY
- For all of Mike’s charts (for you to fill out): 3PercentLectureHandouts
Know any friends or family members that would find this workshop helpful?
Bring them along! For each guest you bring, you’ll receive a $15 account credit!
If you need some help thinking about it, here’s a few examples:
- Your co-worker who just had her first baby! Adding a new family member is a huge step in life and can definitely shake the foundations of your schedule… especially if she’s struggling to lose that baby weight!
- Your friend that just quit their job and started their own business. Time and money are always short for entrepreneurs; plus, keeping your body and mind in shape is crucial, despite feeling impossible.. we have a few strategies to help.
- Your aunt who just went through a divorce… no better way to regain control of your life than to regain control of your time while getting in the best shape of your life!