Free yourself rom calorie obsession. Look great, feel even better. Start loving life.
The fitness world is full of information (and misinformation) on what you should be doing to lose weight and look your best, but where do you even begin? As someone who may not know everything there is to know about the human body, the process of getting in shape can be overwhelming, especially when you’ve tried seemingly everything.
On Tuesday, November 14th, at 6:30pm CEO Mike Stack came to town to help people put a stop to the “dieting hamster wheel” and give them the tools to embrace a life of balance… for FREE!
This interactive workshop was perfect for those who ever found themselves asking the following questions:
- What’s the best way to start my weight loss journey?
- Why can’t I lose any more weight?
- Do I need to count calories to lose weight?
- Who: Clients and guests!
- What: An interactive workshop on how to effectively free yourself from the dieting hamster wheel, lose weight (and keep it off), and feel great!
- Where: Upstairs Weight Loss Room, AFS Plymouth, 40700 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- When: Tuesday, November 14h at 6:30pm!
This workshop was held on Tuesday, November 14th at 6:30pm. If you weren’t able to make it or you just want a refresher, check out Mike’s official Powerpoint presentation here: Stop_the_Madness_WeightLoss_Print!
Michael Stack is founder and CEO of Applied Fitness Solutions. In addition to his duties with AFS, Michael is formerly the educational events director for StrengthPro, Inc., and is a former co-chair of the Arnold Strength Training Summit. Mike has lectured to, and worked with a diverse population with respect to all aspects of health, fitness, and human performance including marathon, triathlon, and ironman prep coaching.