Most of us have, at one point or another, felt excited about tackling a goal only to find ourselves “back” at square one thanks to a back injury or re-occurring back pain. It’s disheartening, It’s discouraging, and it leaves you feeling..well, stuck.
While back pain/injury and associated symptoms should certainly be taken seriously, often our own inner dialogue can lead us to giving up on our goal or activity all together. That’s sad. We don’t want you to be sad. We want you to be happy, to move, and to feel good doing it! So is there another option beside giving up? (Cue the infomercial!)
The Finer Details:
Led by Dr. Seth King, Limitless Physical Therapy brings a new age perspective to age old problems with movement, performance, and overall wellbeing. Rather than using his expertise to tell you to just STOP your activities, Seth investigates. He looks for correlations to uncover the root of your problems and then simultaneously creates a recovery plan that both addresses the root and keeps you DOING WHAT YOU LOVE in the process.
In our workshop you’ll:
- Learn the physiology behind your pain/past injury
- Get practical movement skills to help you get back to or stay with the activities you love
- Practice and understand how to properly brace your core so your body can move happily
The who, what, where, and when:
- Who: Anyone and everyone who’s interested in overcoming injury, performing, or simply feeling better
- What: “Pain Paradigms” a new way to think about (and overcome) your pain
- Where: AFS Rochester, 1136 S. Rochester Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- When (The session will last approximately 90 minutes with time after for questions and conversation)
- Saturday, January 18th at 11:30am – FSx room
Reserve your spot:
Total capacity for this workshop is 20 people, so be sure to fill out the information below to secure your spot. Don’t worry, we’ll provide everything you need. Just make sure to bring comfortable clothes, as we might be moving a little. The $25 payment covers the entire experience.