Rochester Rattlers Performance Workshop
Applied Fitness Solutions and the Rochester Hockey Club have teamed up to provide education and training opportunities for our local teams. This workshop will be dedicated to explaining the role off ice training plays in a young athlete’s development and how to fit it in effectively.
Don’t Miss the Event
Event Time TBA
Location: Onyx Ice Arena
What We’ll Cover
- Importance of building a BASE of fitness for athletes (and what that means)
- The Role of injury prevention in strength & conditioning
- Ideal age/maturity level for optimal benefits
- Navigating the competition schedule (where and how training fits in)
- Full explanation of AFS program & upcoming opportunities
- Open Q&A for any and all questions/concerns
Who Should Attend
- Coaches with athletes who have aspirations to advance in the sport. This means performance enhancement for current competition level, but more importantly preparation for the next level (especially those looking to play high level travel, high school, or college hockey).
- Coaches with athletes looking to improve their speed, agility, and explosiveness.
- Coaches looking to take extra steps to prevent injury for their athletes.
Oops! We could not locate your form.