Eileen McNally teaches yoga to guide you back home to YOU. The home within you that holds your true nature, peace, calm, and grounded heart. She holds space for you to let go and flow. She wants you to feel free, safe, and held as you experience the magic of yoga. We are more alike than different. Together, we can collectively heal as we connect back to our true selves.
Eileen earned her Bachelor’s in Exercise Science and a minor in Nutrition from Oakland University. Eileen has been a 200 hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher and teaches a variety of classes such as slow flow, vinyasa, power flow, HIIT flow and yin yoga.
Eileen is currently teaching classes virtually through Applied Fitness Solutions on their Facebook Community Virtual Hub/Youtube channel(AFS After Hours).
You can also find more classes, meditations, and other offerings on Eileen’s website: https://www.breatheherenowyoga.com/
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Workouts will be ~1 hour long.
- All levels!
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottles!
- We require all attendees to review our COVID-19 Code of Conduct/Guidelines below before working out with us***
- Where: The comfort of your own backyard or other place of your choosing!
- Who: You and your family/friends. All are welcomed!
- Price: $15 per person
Oops! We could not locate your form.